Hollywood Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
Even if you aren’t one for heading out on hikes or on a daily stroll, at some point in your week, you’re a pedestrian, and pedestrian accidents are among the deadliest traffic accidents out there. When you’re on foot, nothing comes between you and the impact of an accident, which leaves you especially vulnerable to serious injuries.
How Pedestrian Accident Claims Work
If a motorist’s negligence leaves you injured in a pedestrian accident, you’ll look to the at-fault driver’s insurance company to cover you for the damages you’ve suffered.
- Wide-ranging medical costs – It’s important to note that serious injuries can lead to secondary health concerns and to ongoing medical expenses that should be taken into careful consideration in your accident claim.
- Lost wages – The serious injuries that are commonly associated with pedestrian accidents can lead to lost earnings and even to a diminished earning capacity into your future.
- Pain and suffering – The emotional pain and suffering beget by a violent pedestrian accident can be an overwhelming hurdle to overcome.
The insurance company, it must be remembered, is a for-profit business that is invested in maximizing those profits by minimizing what it pays out to claimants like you. As such, obtaining the compensation to which you may be entitled and that you need to overcome your full range of damages can be a difficult journey.
Tactics to Watch out For
The insurance company is good at what it does, and it has many tools at its disposal for convincing vulnerable accident victims to settle for less than a fair amount. Be on the lookout for all of the following:
- An outright claim denial that is intended to make you give up and go away
- An early settlement offer (made before you have time to adequately assess your complete damages)
- An overly complicated and/or arduous claims process that leaves you wanting to give up in frustration
- An insurance rep who attempts to transfer fault away from the policyholder and toward you
If the insurance company thinks it can get away with it, it will attempt it, but you are not alone in this matter. An experienced Hollywood pedestrian accident lawyer can help.
How a Hollywood Pedestrian Accident Attorney Can Help
Obtaining just compensation can be an arduous process, but because it is critical to your recovery, it’s a worthy pursuit. At 388CEDA, we help accident victims like you by recommending upon request dedicated Hollywood pedestrian accident attorneys who help them obtain the compensation to which they are owed.
Your skilled pedestrian accident attorney can help in all of the following ways:
- Assessing the merits and challenges of your accident claim
- Assessing your full range of damages
- Zealously advocating for you throughout the claims process
- Moving forward toward trial if the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith
Receiving the Treatment You Need
The serious nature of injuries sustained in pedestrian accidents makes obtaining immediate medical attention extremely important. Early diagnosis and treatment are closely associated with improved prognosis. Further, clearly demonstrating that you take your accident-related injuries seriously and that you expect the insurance company to do the same can go a long way toward building your pedestrian accident claim.
388CEDA Can Help
At 388CEDA, we offer state-of-the-art medical services for victims of pedestrian accidents, including:
- Treatment and care from board-certified orthopedic physicians and neurosurgeons
- Pain relief from interventional pain specialists
- Chiropractic care
- Imaging services, including MRIs and computerized tomography
*388CEDA is not a law firm or an attorney referral service. 388CEDA does not provide legal advice, services, or legal representation to anyone including but not limited to visitors to this site or individuals/persons responding to our advertisements. In Florida, 388CEDA provides the following types of physician services: M.D., Orthopedic Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, & D.C., Chiropractic Physicians that document and treat individuals that have suffered injuries. Results may vary and are not guaranteed. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call one of our agents at 388CEDA. We work with aggressive attorneys.
Our Plan of Action
Our team of medical professionals is committed to carefully diagnosing your full array of injuries, which can be extensive after a pedestrian accident. With the right diagnosis and care, you can move forward with the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re taking the necessary steps to support your health and well-being. Some injuries heal relatively quickly and completely with appropriate treatment, while others can lead to secondary health concerns and require ongoing medical attention. At 388CEDA, our medical team’s goal is to get you back to feeling like yourself again as quickly as possible, but we’re also committed to accurately documenting your diagnosis and attendant treatment plan.
388CEDA Recommends to Victims Hollywood Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Upon Request
If a negligent motorist leaves you injured in a pedestrian accident, you’re facing a difficult road toward recovery. Fortunately, however, we at 388CEDA are standing by to help. By calling 1-800-388-CEDA now, we can set you up with the medical exams and treatment you need while recommending an accomplished pedestrian accident lawyer who has the skill, experience, and legal insight to zealously advocate for your rights and rightful compensation throughout the claims process upon request. If you need help, we’re here to provide it, so please don’t hesitate to give us a call today.
388CEDA is not a law firm or an attorney referral service. 388CEDA does not provide legal advice, services, or legal representation to anyone including but not limited to visitors to this site or individuals/persons responding to our advertisements. In Florida, 388CEDA provides the following types of physician services: M.D., Orthopedic Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, & D.C., Chiropractic Physicians that document and treat individuals that have suffered injuries. Results may vary and are not guaranteed. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call one of our agents at 388CEDA. We work with experienced attorneys.