Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Doral
It is great to be able to get out and about on foot, and there isn’t a more lovely state for doing so than Florida. Unfortunately, Florida also sees far more than its fair share of pedestrian accidents. When you are in pedestrian mode, you are utterly vulnerable to the extremely serious injuries associated with pedestrian accidents, and 388CEDA can provide you with the medical care you need to help you regain your health and well-being. You also stand to benefit from the experienced legal counsel of a dedicated pedestrian accident lawyer in Doral, and upon your request, we can recommend one for you.
The Physical, Financial, and Emotional Damages You’ve Sustained
Because you are so vulnerable to serious injuries when you are on foot – and we are nearly all pedestrians at some point during the day, week, or month – the damages you sustain in a pedestrian accident caused by someone else’s negligence can be immense, including:
- Wide ranging medical expenses that must adequately address all secondary health concerns and ongoing medical costs
- Lost earnings that also take your diminished earning potential into careful consideration
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
Addressing your damages in their entirety is the best way to help ensure that you have the resources you need to pursue a complete recovery from the injuries you’ve sustained in a serious pedestrian accident.
388CEDA Is Here to Help
A pedestrian accident can leave you facing profound pain and considerable health concerns that 388CEDA is well positioned to help you conquer via modern medical services that take an individualized approach, which is intended to better address the whole person, including:
Individualized treatment and care from board-certified neurosurgeons and orthopedic physicians
- Rejuvenating pain relief that focuses on your unique concerns from interventional pain specialists
- Chiropractic care and other powerful, holistic pain management treatments
- Modern imaging services, including MRIs and computerized tomography
- Highly effective telemedicine practices
We’re here to help you on your path toward physical healing.
The Duty of Care Owed You by Motorists
When motorists get behind the wheel of their vehicles, they shoulder an immense responsibility that includes a duty of care to accommodate the safe passage of everyone else on the road, including pedestrians. When you head out on foot, you have nothing to protect you from the life-threatening impact of a traffic accident, and it behooves motorists to accommodate for your inherent vulnerability. This includes all of the following important practices:
- Being on the lookout for pedestrians in their midst, including when entering and exiting parking lots, parking structures, and alleys
- Yielding the right-of-way to pedestrians in crosswalks and intersections
- Carefully adhering to all of the rules of the road, including speed limits
As a pedestrian, you are most vulnerable in crosswalks and intersections and should always make crossing the street safely your top priority.
The Insurance Company Responsible for Your Claim
You have been injured in a pedestrian accident that was caused by a motorist’s negligence, and this means you are going to be looking to the insurance company involved to cover the damages you’ve suffered. The insurance company – it is important to note – is a for-profit enterprise that is invested in protecting its profits, which translates to minimizing its settlement offers and payouts. While the insurance company is paid to cover claims like yours, it employs a variety of tactics that are designed to ensure the amounts involved remain as low as possible, including:
- Early settlement offers that are far from adequate but that are, nevertheless, tempting for victims who are facing a mountain of medical costs
- An overly complicated and protracted claims process that scares off vulnerable claimants who are overwhelmed to begin with
- Attempts to deflect blame away front the at-fault motorists and toward the injured pedestrians
- The undervaluation of victims’ damages
An experienced pedestrian accident lawyer in Doral is far better positioned than you are to enter into skillful negotiations with the insurance company on behalf of the compensation to which you may be entitled.
We Can Recommend a Dedicated Doral Pedestrian Accident Lawyer upon Your Request
Pedestrian accidents are some of the most dangerous traffic accidents out there, and if a driver’s negligence leaves you so injured, we encourage you to give us a call at 1-800-388-CEDA today. We offer comprehensive medical care and effective pain-relief strategies that keep your goals and priorities in perspective. Because having an experienced Doral pedestrian accident lawyer in your corner is likely to improve your ability to obtain just compensation, we – upon your request – can recommend one for you. At 388CEDA, we are committed to positive health outcomes, and we look forward to your call.
*388CEDA is not a law firm or an attorney referral service. 388CEDA does not provide legal advice, services, or legal representation to anyone including but not limited to visitors to this site or individuals/persons responding to our advertisements. In Florida, 388CEDA provides the following types of physician services: M.D., Orthopedic Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, & D.C., Chiropractic Physicians that document and treat individuals that have suffered injuries. Results may vary and are not guaranteed. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call one of our agents at 388CEDA. We work with experienced attorneys.