Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in Hialeah
Walking has undeniable health benefits, and it allows you to get outside and enjoy what the beautiful City of Hialeah has to offer. By contrast, pedestrian accidents are some of the most dangerous traffic accidents out there. When you’re on foot, you don’t have the protective shell of a vehicle to help shield you from the immense impact of an accident. If a motorist’s negligence leaves you injured in a pedestrian accident, you owe it to your health and to your claim to work closely with an experienced Hialeah pedestrian accident attorney.
Dangerous Pedestrian Accidents Are Far Too Common
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 6,000 pedestrians were killed in traffic accidents in 2017. Another 137,000 people were treated in emergency rooms for injuries incurred in pedestrian accidents. Per trip taken, pedestrians are 1.5 times more likely to be killed in accidents than are the occupants of cars on our roads. Pedestrian accidents, in other words, are as dangerous as they are common.
Common Damages Incurred
If you’ve been injured in a pedestrian accident that was caused by a motorist’s negligence, you can expect to incur damages in the following categories:
- Medical Costs – The immense impact sustained in pedestrian accidents can lead to exceptionally high medical costs.
- Lost Earnings – The serious injuries common to pedestrian accidents can keep you off the job for an extended period, which can lead to a significant decrease in earnings. Further, a serious injury can leave you with a decreased earning potential.
- Pain and Suffering – The emotional and physical pain and suffering associated with violent pedestrian accidents can be exceptionally difficult to overcome.
The surest path toward reaching your most complete recovery includes obtaining the compensation to which you may be entitled to every category of damages sustained. A skilled pedestrian accident attorney can help.
388CEDA Takes a 3-Pronged Approach in Helping You
At 388CEDA, we endeavor to help you get back on your feet after a pedestrian accident in three important ways. First, we offer the high-quality medical care you need to begin your journey toward recovery. Our services include all of the following:
- Medical specialists, including board-certified neurosurgeons, board-certified orthopedic physicians, chiropractic physicians, and more
- Highly effective interventional medicine, including interventional pain relief provided by medical specialists
- State-of-the-art imaging services, including MRIs, computerized tomography, and more
- Nerve conduction studies
- Convenient and highly effective telemedicine
In addition, we provide you with the medical records and documentation from doctors and specialists that you need to recover from your injuries. Finally, upon your request, we can recommend an experienced Hialeah pedestrian accident attorney with the experience, skill, and fortitude to help you fight for a fair case resolution.
The Insurance Company’s Approach
If you’ve been injured by a negligent driver in a pedestrian accident, you’ll look to that driver’s insurance company to cover you for the damages you’ve sustained, which is what the insurance company is paid to do. The insurance company, notwithstanding, is in the business of making money, and this involves endeavoring to settle with claimants like you for compensation that is less than fair. To help them in this endeavor, the insurance company may engage in any one or more of the following:
- Denying your claim outright in the hope you will simply go away
- Offering an early but low offer in the hope you will accept out of desperation (as you watch your medical bills mount)
- Delaying, protracting, or complicating the claim process to the point that you want to give up out of frustration
- Attempting to obtain a statement from you that serves to diminish or discredit your claim
Experienced pedestrian accident lawyers are well acquainted with insurance companies’ many tactics, and yours can help you cut through these practices in skillful advocacy of a favorable case resolution.
388CEDA Can Help You Find the Right Hialeah Pedestrian Accident for You
Pedestrian accidents are often very serious accidents that beget overwhelming damages. If you’ve been so injured as a result of a motorist’s negligence, call 1-800-388-CEDA today. We offer the medical care you need to begin your difficult journey back to health and well-being. Additionally, we can recommend knowledgeable Hialeah pedestrian accident attorneys who will leave no stone unturned in your quest to obtain the compensation that fairly covers your damages in their entirety. At 388CEDA, your priorities are our priorities, so please don’t delay calling today.
388CEDA is not a law firm or an attorney referral service. 388CEDA does not provide legal advice, services, or legal representation to anyone including but not limited to visitors to this site or individuals/persons responding to our advertisements. In Florida, 388CEDA provides the following types of physician services: M.D., Orthopedic Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, & D.C., Chiropractic Physicians that document and treat individuals that have suffered injuries. Results may vary and are not guaranteed. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call one of our agents at 388CEDA. We work with experienced attorneys.